2018 INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
The 52nd Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held on February 8th, 9th, and 10th, 2018 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel.
This highly respected aesthetic symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 51 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium that features live surgery. Physician registration always reaches its maximum limit, with symposium attendees coming from the United States and from numerous foreign countries.
DON’T DELAY! Register early and ensure your preferred exhibitor space. The contract for exhibit space is included in the General Exhibitor Information package.
THE BAKER GORDON EXHIBITOR’S BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast placed in various areas throughout the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunity to sponsor different events
- Two breaks daily of unopposed exhibit time
- LUNCH from 11 AM to Noon daily for all badge holders
- Dessert and coffee served in the Exhibit Hall daily after lunch for doctors and exhibitors
- Four TV viewing areas with convenient chairs to observe symposium while doctors visit the Exhibit Hall
- Convenient tables throughout the Exhibit Hall to aid when transacting business
- Our traditional Gala cocktail party will be held on Friday, February 9, 2018 (Transportation provided)
- Advertising literature (provided by your company) will be distributed in Doctors Welcome Tote Bag at no additional cost, materials must be at our office not later than January 15, 2018 (NO EXCEPTIONS!). Please limit to two pieces.
We look forward to seeing you in beautiful Miami and would welcome your presence at our 52nd Annual Baker Gordon Symposium!