The 55th Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held on March 18-20, 2021 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This highly respected aesthetic symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 54 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium that features live surgery.
This year, the 55th Baker Gordon Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery will be the first live plastic surgery meeting in the many months since we have faced the challenges of the pandemic. Recognizing the demands for both safety and educational excellence, the 55th Baker Gordon Symposium will be a hybrid meeting offering both LIVE and VIRTUAL options for attendees and exhibitors.
Our foremost concern in a LIVE meeting is the safety of all our registrants, exhibitors and faculty. To ensure safety while maintaining the interactive energy that is the hallmark of our Symposium, we will have all required precautionary measures in place. In addition to a socially distanced setup, every symposium participant will be Covid-tested on site, masks and hand sanitizers will also be made available.
THE BAKER GORDON VIRTUAL EXHIBITOR’S REGISTRATION PACKAGE
- A 10 X 10 table with banner of company’s name at Live meeting site.
- Ability to have promotional literature and/or small products at your table for attendees to take (maximum of 250 pieces)
- Exhibitor map with pop up description of your company’s name, address, phone number, website and product/service information
- 1 to 2 minutes video describing your company and/or any meeting promotions
- Social Media posts promoting your participation and opportunity to expand engagement
- Contact list of all Live attendees
- Access to a world-wide physician audience with a list of plastic surgeons who are participating virtually
- During the Symposium, a continuous exhibitor display listing to attendees
- Your listing will remain live on the Baker Gordon Symposium website for 45 days during the meeting
DON’T DELAY! Registration deadline is March 1, 2021. No refunds will be issued after this date.
We look forward to having your company join the 55th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium!