2023 INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
FEBRUARY 9TH, 10TH, and 11th, 2023
The 57th Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held February 9th, 10th, and 11th, 2023 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This highly respected aesthetic surgery symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 56 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium which features live surgeries. Registration always reaches its maximum limit, with symposium attendees coming not only from the United States, but from numerous foreign countries as well.
Take Advantage of These Benefits:
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast placed in various areas throughout the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunity to sponsor different events
- Two breaks daily of unopposed exhibit time
- Lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:00 (noon) daily for all registered badge-holders
- Four T.V. viewing areas with convenient seating to observe symposium while doctors visit the Exhibit Hall
- Convenient tables throughout the Hall to aid when transacting business
- Our traditional Cocktail Party will be held on Friday, February 10th, 2023
- Advertising literature (provided by your company) will be included in Doctor’s Welcome Tote Bag at no additional cost; promo items must be at our office no later than January 12, 2023 (NO Exceptions). Please limit to one piece.
DON’T DELAY! Please review the enclosed materials to find all the information you will need to ensure your participation. The contract for exhibit space has been included for your convenience.
We look forward to seeing you February 2023, and welcome you to our 57th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium.