Limited to 25 Exhibitors
(CAN’T ATTEND… PARTICIPATE VIRTUAL… LEARN MORE)
The 55th Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held on March 18-20, 2021 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This highly respected aesthetic symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 54 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium that features live surgery.
This year, the 55th Baker Gordon Symposium on Cosmetic Surgery will be the first live plastic surgery meeting in the many months since we have faced the challenges of the pandemic. Recognizing the demands for both safety and educational excellence, the 55th Baker Gordon Symposium will be a hybrid meeting offering both LIVE and VIRTUAL options for attendees and exhibitors.
Our foremost concern in a LIVE meeting is the safety of all our registrants, exhibitors and faculty. To ensure safety while maintaining the interactive energy that is the hallmark of our Symposium, we will have all required precautionary measures in place. In addition to a socially distanced setup, every symposium participant will be Covid-tested on-site, masks and hand sanitizers will also be made available.
DON’T DELAY! Please note there is a limit of 25 exhibitor spaces. Once registration and payment is received, a confirmation letter will besent. Booth assignments will not be available until January 29, 2021. No Refunds after February 12, 2021.
Exhibitors be sure to reserve your Hyatt Hotel Room using the Baker Gordon Symposium Passkey.
THE BAKER GORDON EXHIBITOR’S BENEFIT PACKAGE
- 250 expected attendees
- On-Site Covid testing
- Masks and hand sanitizers
- Pre-assigned exhibitor space
- Two (2) chairs, 8-foot table
- Socially distance spaces
- Identification sign for inline booths
- 10 X 10 booth -three (3) exhibitor badges
- 20 X 20 Booth – six (6) exhibitor badges
- Publication of company name, address, phone number, website and product/service information in the Official Program
- Tote bag
- Official Program and Virtual Advertising
- Daily lunch for all badge-holding exhibitors on Symposium days
- Two breaks daily of unopposed exhibit time Lunch from 11 AM to Noon daily for all badge holders
- All Virtual features will also apply.
We look forward to having your company join the 55th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium!