EXHIBITOR PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Invitation to Exhibit
- General Exhibit Information
- Registration Form
- Sponsorship Form
- Official Program
The 58th Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held February 8TH, 9TH and 10th, 2024 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This highly respected aesthetic surgery symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 57 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium that features live surgery. Registration always reaches its maximum limit, with symposium attendees coming from throughout the United States, and numerous foreign countries.
Take Advantage of These Benefits:
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast placed in various areas throughout the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunity to sponsor different events
- Two breaks daily of unopposed exhibit time
- Lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:00 noon daily for all badge holders
- Three T.V. viewing areas with convenient seating to observe the symposium while doctors visit the Exhibit Hall
- Convenient tables placed throughout the Exhibit Hall to aid when transacting business
- Our traditional Cocktail Party will be held on Friday, February 9, 2024
- Advertising literature (provided by your company) will be included in Doctor’s Welcome Tote Bag at no additional cost; promo items must be at our office no later than January 11, 2023 (No exceptions). Please limit to one piece.
DON’T DELAY! Please review the files below to find all the information and registration forms (PDF) below you need to ensure your participation.
We look forward to seeing you February 2024, and welcome you to our 58th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium.