THANK YOU TO OUR 55TH EXHIBITORS. WE APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT.
2022 INVITATION TO EXHIBIT
FEBRUARY 10TH, 11TH, and 12th, 2022
The 56th Annual Baker Gordon Educational Symposium invites you to participate in this outstanding meeting to be held February 10th, 11th, and 12th, 2022 in Miami, Florida at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. This highly respected aesthetic surgery symposium, which has been a successful educational endeavor for the past 55 years, is the only aesthetic surgery symposium that features live surgery. Registration always reaches its maximum limit, with symposium attendees coming not only from the United States, but from numerous foreign countries as well.
Take Advantage of These Benefits:
- Coffee and Continental Breakfast placed in various areas throughout the Exhibit Hall
- Opportunity to sponsor different events
- Two breaks daily of unopposed exhibit time
- Lunch from 11 a.m. to 12:00 (noon) daily for all badge holders
- Four T.V. viewing areas with convenient chairs to observe symposium while doctors visit the Exhibit Hall
- Convenient tables throughout the Exhibit Hall to aid when transacting business
- Our traditional Cocktail Party will be held on Friday, February 11th, 2022
- Advertising literature (provided by your company) will be included in Doctor’s Welcome Tote Bag at no additional cost; promo items must be at our office no later than January 14, 2022 (NO Exceptions). Please limit to one piece.
DON’T DELAY! Please review the files below to find all the information and registration forms (PDF) below you need to ensure your participation.
Exhibitors be sure to reserve your Hyatt Hotel Room using the Baker Gordon Symposium Passkey.
We look forward to seeing you February 2022, and welcome you to our 56th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium.